Apps are everywhere and for everything. The early 2010s saw an outburst of apps in both Android and iOS app store, Prior to it, you had some 5-6 apps for a task but today the situation has been completely altered. If you search for an app today, you will find around 20 more apps for that specific task. With so much options to choose from, how can you decide which one is for you and which is not meant to be considered. It can be a bit confusing and let’s face it. Nobody has the time and patience to try each and every app before finally deciding on one buy app ratings.
To help you out, we will list down 7 Things to Consider When Making iOS and Android Apps.
- User Interface: UI is probably the most vital thing to look out for while selecting an app. Will you like an app if it is complex to use? Let’s rephrase it a little. A neat and easy interface or a tough to follow interface. Which one will you prefer to use? An easy to app obviously. Imagine you need to roam around the Instagram for looking for an option to post a photo. Sounds lame right? While selecting an app, always look for the apps which have an easy to use UI. Look for the screenshots and try to figure out if the interface is friendly enough for you. If not, move on.
- Design: Every one prefers an app which looks good and feels premium. If you look into insights, you will discover that an app with a good logo and a good overall design has more downloads than an app without one. This is true in many levels. Design makes the app look more approachable and thus should be considered while selecting an app.
- Core Feature: While focussing on the UI and the design, don’t forget why you started the app hunt in the first place. Make sure you read the app specifications and ensure that it is offering the things that you were looking for. Also, read the reviews to get to know if the app is really worth it.
- In-app purchases: Many apps have this feature called in-app purchases. Basically, you can use some of the app features and for the other feature, you need to buy it. This can be a real shocker if you are using an app for some time. If you will look around, you will get all the features that you are looking for basically without paying a single buck buy reviews on google.
- Ads: Ads can be annoying, especially when you are in the middle of something important. Imagine editing an important document that you have to mail in 10 minutes to mail it to your boss and in the middle of it. Boom. You get an advertisement asking you to write an app review before you can resume your work again. Irritating right? To avoid such situations, make sure that the app you use is free of in-app advertisements.
- Stability: Whether iOS or Android, apps can get unstable. This may be due to a number of factors. Before downloading an app, make sure it matches with your phone’s specifications and there are no redundancies. Else, it can be a problem later on.
- Bugs: Always be careful of apps with bugs in it. Especially if it is a paid app. If not, you will be wasting your money and time. Always read the user reviews and also go through app review websites before you use an app.